SUNDAY'S FINDS

Believe it or not but I was out scouting on Sunday too!
We went to two car boot sales, first one was fine but at
the second one I just wanted to go home, I felt so ill but
I only had myself to blame because I didn't want to sit
inside doing nothing while there was 30 degrees C and
bargains to be made.

Here's a few of the things I got...


Vintage large flamenco doll, 20 pence.
My man has gotten used to having flamenco dolls all over
the
lounge by now so he didn't even sigh when I picked this
one out
of a box.



1970's gold mules, £1.
These are a tiny bit too big but the gold mules I bought on
eBay
never made it to my house and these will have to do
until I
found the perfect pair.



Vintage wicker bag, 20 pence.
This bag requires a little revamp, I need to paint the sides
since there's
scribbles all over them.
I'm thinking black or red sides.



Kids stuff.
Faux leather jacket, £1.
1950's cardigan & bonnet, 20 pence.
Knitted ballerina, free.
For the future rascals. Me and my man don't care about
what
goes on a boy and whats goes on a girl, when they
are newly hatched no one can
tell anyway and we really
can't see a problem with a two year old
girl wearing a
leather jacket, as long as she's wearing turned up
jeans. ;))



Faux fur collar, 50 pence.
I love fur collars, they really doll up a dull sweater.


Poncho with faux fur collar, 20 pence.
I look like a snow queen in this one. :))


Leather jacket, £2.
Sorry to say it's real leather but it's the same model as my
favorite
jacket that's soon falling apart.



Vintage angora top, £1.
It can't get more Jayne Mansfield than this! :D


As you can see...