CHEESY

My man is such a romantic fella.
On the 25th of September it was five years since he
first sent me a message on Myspace, he found me in
a group called Jews With Tattoos.
Now how cheesy is that! LOL!
I thought we was way too gorgeous for me and most
musicians is just after one thing, groupies, which I had
no interest to be, but I'm a nice girl so I did reply to his
message the next day and we had daily contact.
About a month later his best friend was staying at his
place for a while and he had a Swedish girlfriend, I had
a friend who met an English guy and I knew she was
over so I asked if it was her, and it was! So I called her
and then she gave the phone to "my musician" and we
started talking on the phone daily and just two months
later I was meeting him in person and he turned out to
be the sweetest little ball of fur I ever met.

I look forward to December when we'd been together
for five years, it's a milestone and not something I will
take lightly. I plan to make it a very special day.

As I said earlier, my man is a romantic fella and here's
what he gave me on our "5 years since first message
anniversary"...


My favorite flowers in the colors I prefer.


A vintage Monet necklace.


A vintage ring, more green. :))

And this...





It's a vintage lipstick holder with a mirror, marked
Japan. I couldn't find a lipstick narrow enough for it
so I use it for my Chap Stick at the moment. :))

(This was actually stuff I had on my favorite list on
Etsy and can you believe each item only cost $3!!!)