LATEST EBAY

The biggest issue being ill isn't being ill, it's the eBay
shopping sprees. I need pretty things to get better. ;))

Here's what arrived in the post yesterday...


Black faux fur, £4.
All I need now is a white fur coat/jacket and I'm done.
This jacket requires a pair of black or red opera type
leather gloves because the sleeves are not full length.



1950's mules, £2.20.
Sad that my second pair of gold mules got lost in the post
I comfort bought these, love em!

They are navy blue with gray details.


Vintage gold lame jumpsuit, £6.
Can be used as high waist pants if I fold the top part.
So stunning, can't wait to get in better shape now!



1950's Confetti Lucite compact & comb set, £11.
Not that I really needed this but I had an awful day and
this was the most stunning thing I've seen in a long time.
The fact that it's a matching set is just a bonus.