JUST A HINT OF GLITTER

I was bored out of my mind earlier so I decided to rebel
against the vertigo and dolled up to play with my camera.
I needed to anyway since I was a bit creative yesterday
and wanted to update my portfolio.

Click on the images for a much better view.


So here's snother 1940's inspired cherry necklace, this one
has got smaller leaves than the previous one.
Also made green drop earrings with just a hint of glitter.



More drop earrings, these are in teal with just a hint of glitter
and I also made a sweater guard, made out of a pearl link and
vintage lucite cabochons with glitter and sea shells.
And last but not least, a pair of double bass earrings made out
of vintage West German glass cabochons.



Double bass earrings up close.


Sweater guard up close.

So, what do you think?