HE DID GOOD

OK, I guess you can see it all ready, the reason why
I did a green post yesterday. :)
Yep, another coat for little old meeeee!
My man sure did good on Saturday.
There was a lot more dresses but these once are for
me to keep, the others will end up in my shop when
I feel better.

Here we go...

Click the images for a better view.


1960's coat, 35 pence.


The coat tag is sooo cute! Do you see the poodle? :D


1960's dress, 35 pence.
The original zipper gave up after I gave it two washes,
so typical! Grr!!!

This dress is a tent on me but I do wanna try and make
it into
a top, my first choise was to make it into a wiggle
dress but I don't think I'm skilled enough to alter it from
an XXL into XS.



Close up on the beading and fabric. Stunning, huh?


1960's dress with multi colored lurex , 35 pence.
This darling a stunner but it got so many small holes on
the front and I'm not sure it's gonna look good even if I
try my best to mend it, I not sure yet what to do but it
might look good as a bolero. We'll see.



Close up.


1960's dress, 35 pence.
It was badly stained but after a wash it was like
new. It looks so cool with a white elastic belt.



1960's dressing gown, 35 pence.
Not sure if I will keep this, it's so over the top and I do
like it but I doubt I will ever use it. For now it stays.



Never used and still got the original tag.


Lurex leggings, 25 pence.
A girl can't have too many lurex items.
Well, actually, gonna put my other pair in my shop.


Old flower press, 50 pence.
I've been wanting one since I was a kid but back then they
didn't come cheap and I used the phone book instead.



1950's loom, 50 pence.
Oh joy! Can't wait to make my own silly scarfs!


Vintage Pyrex bowl, £1.50.
One size bigger than the one we got earlier that week.
And it's PINK! :D