MORE GREEN

On Saturday my man went to a local car boot sale all by
himself, on my request (I needed some cheering up) and
he came home with something else that's green and that
gave me the idea to do another post about green things.
What he brought home you'll see in my next post...

Without any further ado, here's more green stuff:


Pocket knife from the 1950's.
My man gave me this when we were in Sweden last month.
It made me think about that scene with Dexter and Lumen. :))



Ring from the 1920's.
I bought this in Stockholm many years ago.
I love it because it's so delicate.



Vintage and new bangles.
From Etsy, a friend, eBay and Holland.


Vintage belt.
I had this since the beginning of time, I also got one with black
roses and a dark burgundy elastic.



Earrings from the 1960's.
I got several of earrings just like these but in different colors.
They are so cool.